2 Feb 2021:
Re-entry form for Students
All students need to submit the re-entry form by logging into the hostel portal using their SR Number and password. If you do not have the credentials or unable to log into the portal you may use the above form. The completed form may be sent to Mr. Jayaraj, AR(Security and Hostels) email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for International Travellers – 5 Nov 2020
WHO IS A PRIMARY CONTACT?
Anyone exposed to a COVID patient, from 2 days before, to 14 days after the COVID patient’s onset of illness. If COVID patients are
asymptomatic, an exposure period from 2 days before the patient provided the sample for testing, to 14 days after.
Possible causes of significant exposure are given below:
• Face-to-face contact within 1 metre and for >15 mins.
• Direct physical contact.
• Providing direct care for a COVID-19 patient in the home without proper PPE.
• Anyone living in the household.
• Sharing a room, meal, or other space with a confirmed patient
• Anyone sitting within two rows of a COVID-19 patient for >15 minutes and any staff (e.g. train or airline crew) in direct contact with the
WHO IS A PRIMARY CONTACT?
22 Sep 2020: The Scenario Planning Committee has decided
- to invite the PhD students of 2018 batch and Integrated PhD students of 2016 and 2017 batches along with the batch invited during 5-10 October 2020 (they must submit the re-entry form by 28th September).
- to invite PhD students of 2019 batch, Integrated PhD students of 2018 batch and MTech students of 2019 batch during 19-24 October 2020 (they must submit the re-entry form by 5th October 2020).
- to invite 4th and 5th year UG students (2017 and 2016 batches respectively) and students from earlier batches who are yet to complete the program during 26-31 October 2020 (they must complete the re-entry form by 12th October).
Please fill up the re-entry form available on the hostel portal.
SOP issued by GoI – 8 Sep 2020
SOP for Gymkhana re-opening – 17 Aug 2020
MHA Guidelines on Unlock 3.0 – 29 July 2020
IISc Health centre Advisory on COVID – 17 July 2020
BBMP Primary Health Centres List – 12 July 2020
Re-Entry of research students belonging to Batches 2 and 3 scheduled from 29 June 2020 is put on hold. Revised schedule will be informed later.
IISc Wellness Centre announces an interactive session “Quarantine Connection” By Shridhar, Psychologist, IISc Wellness Centre.
Date and time of online session: 25th June, Thursday, 6 PM. Please register and send your questions/queries by filling up the form by Thursday, 12:00 noon. https://forms.gle/2JP6cHim9KbPaBzz6
- Open amenities on campus as on 22 June 2020
- Talk on Living with Corona safely_.mp4 (Duration: 1 hr 48 minutes) -Recording of the interactive video session between Medical Doctors of IISc Health Centre and Campus community held on 19 June 2020
- GoK guidelines for people returning from other states – 15 June 2020
- 12 June 2020 Email Student Advisory
- SOP for Re-entry of Students from 8 June 2020 – Powerpoint (17 MB), pdf (31 MB)
- Hostel Quarantine SOP for students – Powerpoint (4MB), pdf (5MB)
- 7 June 2020 email Student Advisory
- 2 June 2020 Email Student Advisory